EMBOSS: Technical Support
There are 3 mailing lists for EMBOSS.
- email@example.com is for all EMBOSS users to discuss the package.
Users have been quiet so far and this has mainly been used for announcements.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for EMBOSS developers to discuss future
changes. This list has been more active but is often used for
- email@example.com is a new list for technical support, and
sends mail to the core EMBOSS development teams in Hinxton. We will
add other support staff and developers in future.
The first EMBOSS training will be part of the EMBnet System Manager
Bioinformatics Course in Madrid, October 1999.
- What are the most important areas for training?
- Installation of software
- Installation of databases
- Running applications
- Developing applications